1. All adverts are accepted by Open Box Promotions Ltd on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permissions for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert/editorial/article/any other content.
2. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by Open Box Promotions Ltd for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval). It is the advertiser’s sole responsibility to supply new artwork or advise of or request changes to artwork by the relevant copy deadline.
3. Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution which may not be passed for printing leading to omission from the magazine.
4. Any adverts supplied in JPEG, pdf or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into an Open Box Promotions Ltd publication as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the appropriate space.
5. Any advert/editorial/article/design which Open Box Promotions Ltd has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the written approval of Open Box Promotions Ltd. A fee will be payable to Open Box promotions Ltd if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert/editorial/article/design in this way.
6. Open Box Promotions Ltd reserve the right to refuse/edit advertisements at its discretion.
7. Open Box Promotions Ltd gives no guarantee of the level of response to adverts/editorial/articles etc.
8. Open Box Promotions Ltd will not offer a refund if no responses are received.
9. The distribution area of any of Open Box Promotions Ltd publications may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
10. Management reserves the right to refuse publication if payment is not received within 30 days of invoice receipt.
11. Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by an advertiser signing and returning the order confirmation form or by confirmation by telephone call, e-mail or letter no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising booking.
12. All bookings are invoiced monthly and are payable within 14 days of the date stated on the invoice or by the date stated on the order confirmation form, whichever is sooner and in no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
14. Without prejudice to any other rights of Open Box Promotions Ltd if the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed.
14.1 Overdue invoices of 30 days after their initial due date, will incur and additional 10% charge added to the total invoice amount and for each calendar month of non-payment thereafter. The advertiser agrees to pay all fees incurred and shall reimburse Open Box Promotions Ltd all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
15. Open Box Promotions Ltd reserves the right to pass outstanding invoices to an appointed debt recovery service provider.
16. Where the term advert is used this means any advertisement, editorial, article, or any other material (e.g. community content) supplied for publication.
Personal Data We Collect
OpenBox Promotions Ltd collects data so that we may operate effectively and fulfil any products or service that you might request from us. All of the data provided is done so by you directly such as when you sign up for a account or request access via email.
We also receive website usage data from Google Analytics but this data is anonymous and is not tied to any particular individual.
The information that we collect includes name and address of the company on whose behalf you are operating as well as your name and contact telephone numbers and email (be them private or work-provided).
Payment data provided to us is not stored or processed by us, but by our third-party payment processors, WorldPay (www.worldpay.com), who specialise in the secure processing of credit/debit card transactions.
For account security reasons, we capture and store your web browser's user agent and your IP address each time you log into this website. This also enables us to provide technical support for your particular operating system and web browser combination.
We do also receive some personal data for individuals that are not direct customers of OpenBox Promotions Ltd. This data is provided by our customers for the purpose of delivery and consists of a name, address and telephone number.
How To Access And Control Your Data
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and to make corrections if necessary you also have the right to ask us not to use the information supplied in a certain way.
If you believe we have your data but do not have an account through which to access it, please contact us directly through our contact page (www.openboxpromotions.co.uk/contact.html) and we will be happy to provide you with any information that we hold for you.
How We Use Personal Data
The data that you provide enables us to allow you access to our website www.openboxpromotions.co.uk as well as enabling you to request quotes or place orders with us. It also allows us to better serve you when it comes to requests that may require us to reference historical activity.
We are required to pass some provided information on to third-parties, but these are to couriers for the purpose of the delivery of ordered products and our ESP (Email Service Provider(s)) for the purpose of email delivery. In rare circumstances we may also use a third-party to provide a print service on behalf of a customer. In each case the only information passed on is a delivery name, address and contact number.
All of our customer information is also stored on a server and database operated by a third-party. However, they do not access the data, they only provide and maintain the service on which the data is stored.
We never pass on any data to third-parties other than those who are required for us to fulfill orders on your behalf.
We will only contact you with marketing communications if you have given us your expressed consent. This can be changed at any time via the link at the bottom of the email.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you continue using openboxpromotions.co.uk without adjusting your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our up most to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £25.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.